For some strange reason, left justified still put me under center as far as the text goes that I'm typing right now. Yes, my intro was about html coding or lack thereof. Yes, it's one of those days.
Since night-line was off yesterday (no Iranian hostage news to report on), I'll just go right into the links for today:
- Roger Hensley asks the dubious question of did the Rams improve this offseason, and where? Of course, the responses are all over the board, but when you're name dropping Chris Hovan and Bobby Carpenter, you can't help but get the feeling that it's going to be another long year.
- Mike Sando offers his preview of the NFC West Training Camps. There is certainly a lot of vulnerability in this division this year, so the above pessimism may be unfounded.
- Everyone seems to be clamoring about the wonder-contract that Sam Bradford will get, but nobody seems to be wondering why in the heck the Rams are paying Jason Smith 20.6 million dollars this year.
- Sando shows Steven Jackson the love in this article. I think it's about time he created an account on here...he seems to be one of the few professionals who at least give the Rams SOME credit.
- If the Rams need any help on the offensive line, there may be a few grumpy players out there at the end of training camp.
That's all for today, enjoy Thursday (especially for those of you working four tens like me) and of course, GO RAMS!