If I'm not mistaken, tonight is the night the we will actually see whether all this Unga to the Rams hype is true or not. I suppose the best way to tell is if Adam Schefter tweets that the Rams will select him. He seems to have a knack for calling the Rams moves, so much so that I'd guess it's just been Billy Devaney all along in a Schefter suit. Onto today's stories!
- Garrett1442 has his own depth chart for the receivers. I don't agree with Danny Amendola getting cut, but I do think that Robinson should definitely (at least at this time) be considered the #1 guy, even though he missed practically the whole year.
- Speaking of wide receivers...There is still one man who is still available. I'll give you a hint: His initials are T.O. Now who could the be? Hmmm....
- Jeff Gordon had his chat Monday. It's a bit old- but there's a smattering if sports questions if you are interested in that sort of thing.
- The Packers released their financial information yesterday, much to the players dismay. Why? Because they simply aren't making that much money.
- It may be tough, but if you want to, you can re-live those first few moments of Bollermania from last season.
That's all for today, so enjoy Thursday and of course, go Rams!