Although I'm expecting the Rams to finish with more W's than they did last year, I'm not expecting that many from the 2010 St. Louis Rams. Here is a list of what I expect and don't expect:
- Sam Bradford to be the full time starter by Week 5.
- Steven Jackson to have yet another 1,000 yard season.
- Mike Karney to have another year of clearing the way for SJ39.
- Laurent Robinson will lead the team in catches.
- Daniel Fells to have at least 7 catches a game (yards don't count.)
- AJ Feeley will be better than 09 Kyle Boller.
- The interior line to be very solid. (Bell, Brown, Greco/Setterstrom/Fraley/Goldberg)
- A Rams running back other than SJ39 to have a rushing TD.
- Chris Long will have at least 8 sacks.
- Fred Robbins will take up space.
- Laurinaitus will lead the team in tackles.
- Ron Bartell will have at least 3 INTs.
- OJ Atogwe will be a ballhawk.
- Donnie Jones: top 3 punter (not like it matters)
- Mardy Gilyard makes an impact.
I Don't Expect
- Bradford to have an easy season (he will struggle).
- Keith Totson having a season better than Ken Darby last year.
- Kenneth Darby will be the #2 running back.
- Donnie Avery to play 13 games.
- Danny Amendola to make the team. =((((
-Fendi Onobun to dress in a 2010 game.
- Nai'll Diggs and Bobby Carpenter to be anything great.
- Jerome Murphy won't NOT schooled by a receiver every game.
- Any Pro Bowlers next season not named Steven Jackson, Donnie Jones, or OJ Atogwe.
- A 6 win season.