I'll skip the intro today, so let's jump right into the links:
- Here is a very scary story about concussions, detailing the life of former Ram Cam Cleeland. The league seems to be headed in the right direction (no pun intended) but they definitely have a ways to go.
- Bad teams could rise in 2010. Is this the case for the Rams? PFT takes a look at some teams chances at rebounding next year. No love for the NFC West, because you know, the teams that enter the playoffs from that division haven't made it very far in the past decade.
- Speaking of the NFC West, Seahawks coach Pete Carroll got all Mike Ditka with Justin Forsett. He loved him so much he picked up Leon Washington and LenDale White, then dumped White because, well, who knows.
- Sando revisits the Rams weaknesses. General lack of talent, perhaps? That is never what you want to hear, but this team really needs to have this draft (and last years) hit a home run.
- Ramsgab reports that Bradley Fletcher Bradley will hopefully be available at the start of training camp. This is great news considering that some thought he wouldn't be available until after the season started. Hopefully he will come back just as strong as ever and continue his push to be one of the better members of the Rams secondary.
- NFP talks about how important it is for Bradford to report on time. The fact that they haven't started alarms me, but considering everyone knows what they'll be asking for (50 million guaranteed? Just a guess), I suppose it shouldn't take that long.
- I'll leave everyone with a great quote from the Cardinals Darnell Dockett (you can read it for yourself here):
The toughest QB to sack is Ben Roethlisberger
. The easiest QB to sack is Ben Roethlisberger if you can catch him in a bathroom stall."
And with that, enjoy your Monday and Go RAMS!