- Jim Thomas gives us an update on Leonard Little's situation. It seems to me that Little is thinking hard about walking away from the game. IMO, I think the Rams could really still use him next year as a pass-rusher.
- Rams GM Bill Devaney insists that releasing QB Marc Bulger is not an indication of what the team will do with the first overall pick. Really? So he's ready to have just A.J. Feeley and Keith Null on the roster going into the season? Give me a break; we're not that stupid. But I guess there is a certain amount of posturing that must go on to retain some leverage in contract negotiations with whomever they take with the first pick.
- Here is Todd McShay with how this move affects the top of the draft.
- In case you missed it, the Rams have agreed to terms with LB Na'il Diggs. Howard Balzer questions whether he will play the weak or strong side. I think he's a good addition regardless; if the Rams add a young LB in the draft (Sean Weatherspoon, please) he can be a good mentor.
- Jeff from Rams Gab explores a possible trade for DT Albert Haynesworth.
- Bernie offers his path of development for Sam Bradford, should he be chosen with the first pick.
That's it for today. GO RAMS.