*thanks to TackleBox for setting us all straight on the official spelling of his last name. Just remember this rhyme: H before A, Not the Ricardo Montalban way!
Good luck with the impending sale of our beloved St. Louis Rams. You sound like you're a savvy, intelligent, and passionate candidate for ownership. Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I will selfishly ask you to use your considerable influence to encourage our front office to do the following to restore our franchise to glory-
1. sign Aaron Kampman. 3 years/24m
2. trade for Kevin Kolb. 2010 3rd rounder/2011 2nd rounder. Sign him to a 4 yr extension.
3. sign Antonio Pierce 2 years/15m.
4. draft Suh 1st round.
5. draft spikes/weatherspoon 2nd round.
6. rename the EJD the "Budweiser BattleDome!", and completely redesign interior.
7. re-negotiate lease, & keep the team in St. Louis until 2020 with upgrades.
8. hire Issac Bruce as asst. WR coach
9. draft Stefan Johnson in 5th round
10. revert to permanent 'throwback' jerseys.
11. draft WR/TE 1st round 2011
will new impending ownership have any effect on free agency or draft strategy?
Hells to the yeah. (21 votes)
No freakin' way. (21 votes)
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!!!!!!!!! (23 votes)
65 total votes