1. I think the Craig Dahl INT was pretty big. I think the Saints were going to try to run up the score to ludicrous because there is a very good chance that the Rams will be playing them at home. I think the Saints were trying to pound the message home that..."Its hopeless just give up!" The Saints were using this game to set the Rams up mentally down the road and I dont think the Rams were buying it.
2. Bradford running whats his name down was really awesome
3. This might be the homer in me, but I think this game sets the Rams up well for the rest of the season. Just the way they lost. You gotta hand it to the saints D, I have never seen such a collection of clutch playing veterans. Especially with the turnovers. We got one and tried to change the momentum and the saints came right back with a big play to turn it back. Anyways, this is a superbowl caliber defense, I think Sam is going to learn alot from his mistakes and I think the whole team has got to learn that making a big play means you have to be extra wary that the opponent is going to come at you even harder to turn it around.
4. Rams receivers get a tiny bit better game by game.
5. As bad as this loss was, I think the defense might have played better with vobora, and chamberlin in there. I guess I could be convinced otherwise but linebacking looked pretty good to me today. I also thought the DBs played hard without the presence of Bartell in there Fletcher especially I knew he was going to get shelled I though he was reeling at first, but I knuckled down and played very well. Dahl was awesome, I think he should get the nod a SS from now on.