im going to throw out two dream drafts, one for the scenario that we don't make the playoffs, and one for the scenario that we do.
Not making the playoffs:
1. AJ Green, WR, Georgia: I don't even need to explain myself.
2. Greg Jones, OLB, MSU: the fast OLB that we need.
3. Ras-I Dowling, CB, Virginia: a physical corner who was a projected first rounder, if not for injuries.
4. Justin Boren, OG, OSU: Big, run-blocking OG for Sjax
5. Derrick Locke, RB/KR, Kentucky: A speedy back-up for Sjax, and a game-breaking return man. Two birds, one stone.
6. Greg Romeus, DE, Pitt: A big defensive lineman that fell because of injury. This years Greg Hardy.
7. Brian Rolle, OLB, OSU: Quick and would help out on passing downs and special teams.
Making the playoffs:
1. Akeem Ayers, OLB, UCLA: The coverage outside linebacker with tons of physical upside, give him one year with spags and he may be our best defensive player.
2. Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State: Reminds many of Dez Bryant. Imagine a recieving corps of Blackmon, a healthy DX, Amendola, Clayton, a healthy Avery, and a motivated Gilyard with one year of experience.
3. Drake Nevis, DT, LSU: Might slide a bit because of size concerns for 3-4 teams, would be a great complement to robbins and long.
4. Noel Devine, RB, WVU: Speedy complement to Sjax, don't tell me he wouldn't look fantastic in a Rams jersey.
5. Steve Schilling, OG, Michigan: Another Big 10 lineman who gets a big push in the run game.
6. James Brewer, OT/OG, Indiana: Back to back big-ass Big 10 lineman to help get the run game going. Brewer could kick inside at guard or play as an extra tackle in red-zone packages.
7. John Clay, RB, Wisconsin: A big-ass running back to run behind the lineman once or twice per game or could maybe even play fullback in red-zone packages.
Tell me what ya'll think.