Some bullet points from the NFL announcement...
- Bradford, the first overall selection out of Oklahoma, started all five games during October and led the Rams to a 3-2 record.
- He completed 102 of 175 passes (58.3 percent) for 1,019 yards with seven touchdowns and three interceptions for an 81.1 passer rating.
- He went 3-0 at home in the month, completing 66 of 104 passes (63.5 percent) for 678 yards with five touchdowns and one interception for a 94.2 passer rating.
- This season, he is 4-1 at home and is the only rookie quarterback selected No. 1 overall to win four of his first five starts at home since 1967, the first year of the common draft.
- He has 11 touchdown passes and joined Pro Football Hall of Famer DAN MARINO (13, 1983) as the only rookie quarterbacks to throw at least 10 TDs by the end of October.
- Bradford is the second Ram to be named Rookie of the Month, joining EDDIE KENNISON (October 1996).
- He is the 11th quarterback to be honored and the first since MARK SANCHEZ (September 2009).
- Bradford and TIM COUCH (October 1999) are the only No. 1 overall selections to be named Rookie of the Month.