1. Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa: would bring some consistency to the d-line and provide a bookend across from long for the next decade.
2. Janoris Jenkins, CB, Florida: of the 5 top flight corners in this class (peterson, amukamara, harris, and dowling) i think he has the best chance of falling out of the first round and into our lap in the second, although if given the choice i would prefer dowling.
3. Leonard Hankerson, WR, Miami: A deep threat for Bradford.
4. Mark Herzlich, OLB, Boston College: a great outside 'backer who would bring more production over everything we have rigcht now at OLB.
5. John Clay, RB, Wisconsin: A backup for Jackson
6 and 7: BPA
FA: Vjax or Sidney Rice and Mankins
1. Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska: Putting him along side Bartell would give us one of the best Secondaries in the league, assuming we keep atogwe
2. Bruce Carter, OLB, North Carolina: Speedy outside linebacker that we need
3. Ryan Kerrigan, DE, Purdue: Plays alot like long
4: Noel Devine, RB, West Virgina: Backup for Jackson and would bring some electricity to the offense
5: Ross Homan, OLB, Ohio State: The other outside linebacker that we need
6 and 7: BPA
FA: Same as above
Also im just really disappointed about moss