if we pick around number 10 here is one way the draft could work out:
1. Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska: Would be the shutdown corner the rams need, would also help in run support.
2. Greg Jones, OLB, Michigan State: Speedy outside linebacker that we also need, would work well with laurinaitis and stabilize the linebacker corps for years to come.
3. Marvin Austin DT, North Carolina: Would help replace fred robbins when he decides to retire and will be a force on the inside of the line that will free up jones and long for sacks
4: John Clay, RB, Wisconsin: Would take 5 carries a game and eventually replace sjax
5. Justin Boren, OG, Ohio State: Would bring some size to the middle of the line.
6. Quizz Rogers, RB/KR, Oregon State: Would bring some electricity to the return game and could also provide one or two big plays per game if we move him around the field on offense.
7. Winston Venable, OLB, Boise State: Solid outside linedbacker with good speed that could help out on special teams.
(i know this doesnt address reciever, but in this scenario we also sign vincent jackson)
Another way that the draft could work out if we pick around number 10
1. Robert Quinn, DE, North Carolina: Best defensive end in the class, 'nuff said.
2. Julio Jones, WR, Alabama: Would provide Bradford with a big play WR and help ignite the offense
2. (again) TRADE! we trade a round 5 and 6 pick and a 2012 third and 5th rounder to another team for an upper/middle 2nd round pick.
Greg Jones, OLB, Michigan State: See above projection
3. Marvin Austin, DT, North Carolina: See above projection
4. Noel Devine, RB, West Virginia: Would help spark the offense and spell sjax
7. Winston Venable, OLB, Boise State: See above projection
Which one is better? also i may post another one later tonight but i havent decided yet