Alright, this is purely speculation from the head of me but I feel some of these moves would improve the talent of this team drastically, and maybe put us in contention in the West again. Here are some of my moves for the offseason:
1. Sign Braylon Edwards. Sure, hes had his problems in CLE, but hes a huge receiver and a game changer when hes catching the ball. Edwards, Avery, Robinson would make a pretty good WR core.
2. Draft Sam Bradford, release Marc Bulger. Lets swallow our pride and let go of a lost cause, Marc Bulger. He just isnt the same quarterback and we need a QB thats gonna bring some tenacity to the team and a winning mentality. Right now, Im assuming Bradford comes back healthy and dominates like last year. Also maybe Snead from Ole Miss.
3. Add a monster in the middle of the D-line. I dont know who that is just of yet, but we need someone to help out our ends and LB's. We could go about this by using a high pick other than our number 1, or sign a FA. If we can add a force to the inside, that makes Long, and if we bring back Little, so much better. Right now, people can just man handle our ends because no one is afraid of our DT's.
4. Add a outside LB. With Witherspoon and Lauranitis set up to be our two starting LB's for awhile, we need to go out and finish the other side.
5. Another good corner? Bartell is set on the other side, and I dont know how the whole King, Wade, and group are going to do the rest of the season but adding another good corner opposite Bartell would be nice.
Also, thoughts on the O-Line next year? Do you think we resign Barron? If so, does he start on the left or right side and where is Jason Smith next year?