Here's a look at all things St. Louis Rams this morning.
- Can Donnie Avery get over his fumble-itis? - If fumbles come in bunches, then maybe he's over the hump...or maybe he's only halfway into it. Remember Steven Jackson had a case of the dropsies last year after missing most of the preseason because of his holdout.
- Rams have higher expectations for themselves - As well they should. It's all well and good to play better, but it's time for a win.
- Spagnuolo is game planning to get the pass rush going - Whatever it takes. The Rams have to figure out creative solutions to overcome a lack of talent on the defensive line. Let's get Larry Grant swooping in.
- Richie Incognito meet Robert Henson - Our Richie has a counterpart in tormenting fans. At least Richie can block when he's not being a block head.
- Seattle suffers rash of big injuries - Seattle could be battling the Rams for last place with an injury list like this. Somewhere, 3k is telling people "told ya so."