Even though many of us are dissapointed with the outcome of the Seattle game, which by all means you have the right to be upset because it was a huge damper on a long off-season. Let's look at some upsides...
1) The combination of O.J. Atagwe and James Butler is a deadly combo. Combined together of 9 solo tackles, 3 passes deflected, and a couple of key interceptions.
2) There are 8 teams which have more than one interception in the league, and only three over two interceptions. That means we're tied for 4th in the league.
3) Though it may seem last we are the worst team in the league, there are 5 teams that have allowed more points, and 5 teams that have allowed more yards. Sure, that's not great, but it's not like we are that over-whelming loser that the media makes it out to be.
4) Vobora and our starting linebackers crew of Laurinitis and Witherspoon seem to be developing a knack for each other. contributing over half of the teams total tackles.
5) The refs made some bad calls that hurt us on some crucial drives. The Leonard Little call was definitely a bad call, and if Ingonito kept his cool we could have easily gotten down to Seahawks territory to get at least a field goal.
Overall, I think it was a bad game in general, but there are many upsides to look at. Look forward to a good game against Washington, I have a feeling the St. Louis Rams are going to surprise.