- Spags won't let on who will get the nod at quarterback for the final game of the year, and a laundry list of players who will play hurt against the 'Niners. Let Null play, we all know Boller's not the answer, and Null could develop nicely into a backup for next year.
- Steven Jackson is named to the pro bowl. It maybe just me, but I think it's a travesty that Adrian Peterson is starting over him.
- Speaking of SJ, he says he will play in the finale.
- A little background on our tiny school quarterbacks, Keith Null and Mike Reilly.
- The Rams are +8 against San Fran for the merciful season finale.
Happy New Year and GO RAMS!