- For anyone who's trying to get the edge up on holiday football talk (and for some reason, you want to know about Richie Incognito) here is a list of all the fouls he committed.
- Two players I've personally been waiting to see get some playing time, Mark Setterstrom and John Greco, are finally getting the chance.
- Just in case you're wondering, Keith Null took all the starting reps yesterday, as Kyle Boller sat out due to an illness. Check the full story here.
- The STLToday Rams crew sounds off on the decision to cut Incognito.
- Talk about obsession: Jeff at Ramsgab has the full breakdown of how we can get the 1st pick in the draft.
- Mike Sando has an update on our injuries...It ain't pretty.
He had seven solo tackles in the Rams' loss this past week in Tennessee. He stays on the list because we love the way he plays the game. He is a sideline-to-sideline player who shows up every week despite not being protected very well by his front four.
Amen to that! Have a good Thursday!