- As I'm sure everyone has heard by now, there are several groups mobilizing to buy the St. Louis Rams. One of these groups is headed by radio talk show host, Rush Limbaugh and St. Louis Blues owner Dave Checketts. Here's Jim Thomas with the skinny. And let's just say Brian Burwell is none too pleased, adding the fans should be weary too.
- The Rams did a little tinkering with the practice squad yesterday.
- A little breakdown of the Steven Jackson's performance versus the '49ers from his own website. Pretty impressive site by the way.
- Steve Korte reports on the throwing arm of one Marc Bulger. Still questionable at this point for Sunday. Does it really matter?
- This is what we have to deal with on Sunday. Enough said.
- Rams open up today at -10 against the Vikings.
- Check out the Daily Norseman for all things Vikings. Doesn't Brett Favre play for them?
Enjoy your Wednesday everyone and GO RAMS.