A morning round up of Rams goodness, just add a little maple syrup - instant warmth on a frozen day for those of you lucky *ahem* enough to be in the Midwest right now.
- The Rams kept O-line coach Steve Loney and hired Charlie Baggett as the new WR coach. On one level, the Loney thing makes some sense; he knows the players he'll be working with on the line, an area sure to get much attention before the season starts. Last year was also his first year with the Rams, and came to the team with a decent track record.
- Whoa. In stumbling across links about the Loney news, I found this info about Steven Jackson. Did you know that he was tops in the league with an average of 118.4 yards from scrimmage per game in 2008? I'm telling you, get a good o-line in front of this guy and it's going to be impressive.
- Jackson's already regaining his status on the fantasy football rankings. Whoever put this chart together at the Sporting News put him at #4. He could be the steal in the late first round that makes your season.
- Remember when Orlando Pace got asked about how the weather might impact his game in the Rams last Super Bowl...played inside a dome?
- This Crabtree thing... Here's a report from an unnamed NFL scout saying the Rams scouts are pushing to draft WR Michael Crabtree, who's compared to Larry Fitzgerald on a daily basis.