Some linkage for a slooooooow Wednesday.
- Fakhir Brown's football camp for kids in his hometown of Mansfield, LA gets underway this week.
- Mike Martz, genius or just lucky?
- Barry Sims might be more like Alex Barron than we realized. He had 14 penalties last year, 10 false starts, and allowed 9.5 sacks, by no means the worst number of his career. Barron had 13 penalties last year.
- The end of Pacman, in name only? He'll always be Pacman to me.
- Art imitates life.
- A great look at the Seahawks 4-3 alignment.
Now try and get some work done.